Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We would like to welcome you To (the “Site”).We are respectful of the rights to intellectual property held by other people like we expect other people in our position to be respectful of our rights. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) the person who owns a copyright or its agent could make a takedown notification to us through our DMCA Agent, which is listed below. Since we are an online service company We are entitled to assert immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. If you wish to submit an infringement claim in good faith with us, you need to send us a notice which includes the following details:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- Electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright (or an authorized person to represent the copyright owner);
- Accurate identification of copyright-protected piece that is claimed to be infringed
- Identification of the material to be removed and any information that is sufficient to allow the provider of services to find the material. Please provide your URL to the website that is in question, to help us in identifying the infringing work]
- A reasonable amount of information that will allow an organization to reach the complainant, such as your name, address email address, phone number and fax number
- A declaration that the party complaining is of a reasonable belief that the usage of the material is prohibited by the copyright agency and
- A declaration that the information contained in the notice is correct and, subject to the penalties of perjury, the person who is complaining is legally authorized to represent the owner of the copyright.
Title 17 United States Code SS512(f) offers civil damages penalties, which include attorneys’ fees and costs, against anyone who knows and materially misrepresents facts in a notification of infringement in accordance with 17 U.S.C. SS512(c)(3).
Please send all notices of takedown to the Contact Us page. Send all notices via email to ensure prompt attention.
Please be aware that we can disclose your identity and other information of any copyright infringement claims received by us with suspected infringer. If you file a claim you acknowledge and accept that the identity of you and your claim could be disclosed to the person who is accused of infringing.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you’ve received a notice that material being taken down due to an infringement claim based on copyright If you are notified of a copyright infringement claim, you can provide us with a counter notice to attempt to have the material you are concerned returned to the website. This notification should be made in written form at the request of our DMCA Agent and should contain significant elements similar to those listed below in accordance with the 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your signature, whether electronic or physical.
- The description includes the materials which was removed as well as the location where it was originally the material prior to it being removed.
- A declaration that is subject to the penalties of perjury asserts that you are in the confidence of the fact that this material has been disabled or removed due to error or misidentification of the item to be disabled or removed.
- Name, address and number of phone, and an acknowledgment that you agree to federal court jurisdiction in the district where your address is located (or when you’re outside the United States, that you accept the being subject to the jurisdiction of any district where the service provider is located) and that you agree to receive that the service provider will serve you with a notice from the individual or business that provided the original notice of infringement.
- Send your counter-notice through the Contact page. We highly recommend emailing us.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement seriously. In accordance with the requirements for repeat infringers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we keep a record of DMCA notices sent to copyright holders and make every effort to find any repeat violators. Anyone who violates our internal policy on repeat infringers will have their accounts revoked.
We can change the content of this page and the policy on managing DMCA claimants at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to come frequently to review this policy regularly to see if any changes have been made.